September 4, 2012

ALLEN'S 18TH: SOIREE MUSICALE



HI DEN I LIKE YOUR STUDDED DRESS!










 







  


 Me, Denise Ayson, Elaine Navarro, Bianca Villas >:D<


I'm one of Allen's 18 candles & songs. I'm so happy that i did a great short debut speech if that's what you call it and sang a cool mash-up. The 18 songs people were good singers especially the one wearing purple sorry i don't know her but Allen told me she auditioned in PGT.. so hands down! Definitely you'll have stage fright when you perform there but thank God i have my supportive friends who joined me on stage while singing. (den, elaine, bianca -THE SUPPORTERS hahaha) The kulit part is that everytime each of us will perform, we will ALL go in front (SUPPORTERS!! HAHA) Okay, enough with the supporters thing. JUST SHARING. WEIRD. 




I love her concert outfits especially the Nicki Minaj- inspired yellow dress with matching neon orange shoes <3 HYPE!!!





September 1, 2012- An awesome night. Allen's 18th birthday is a hit!! The concert rocks. What is bigtime? I'm so proud of her!! Total package <3
Check this out and download her songs: http://tindeck.com/users/allenalcantara
I love you Allen!! Thank you so much Happy 18th Birthday :)

WHAT I WORE:
Gray dress with black/ gold fur (top) - customized || Necklace- Wisdom, The ramp || Watch- Limited edition Almas watch, Dubai || Leopard clutch / sling bag - Singapore || Leopard wedge- Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment